- Skilled People
- Family & Partners
- Business People
- Students & Visitors
- Visa Assessment
- Our Services
- Migration Blog
- About Us
Excellent Track Record
Through our IELTS coaching, we have helped many students reach their IELTS targets, whether it is to achieve four IELTS 7’s, four IELTS 6’s or four IELTS 5’s. Our student success rate has been 80-90% in the past 5 years! Sometimes even a 100% success rate for entire classes!
ACEIC IELTS courses are offered to small groups of students (normally 4-12 students). Our timetables are very flexible as we try to ensure every student can attend each class in order to get the best experience out of our courses. We run daytime, evening and weekend courses throughout the year.
We usually run our classes in the following time:
- Morning: 10:00 am – 12:30 pm (Mon – Sun)
- Afternoon: 1 pm – 3:30 pm or 3pm-5:30pm (Mon – Sun)
- Evening: 6 pm – 8:30 pm or 5:30 pm – 8 pm (Mon – Sun)
Give us a call to find out recent timetables and available lessons: +61 8 9361 6188 / +61 411 215 728.
Current IELTS Preparation/Coaching Courses
- IELTS Foundation & Preparation Course (Target: 4-5.0)
- IELTS High Score Courses (Target: 6-8) – you can choose to enrol any one to four components of a course; you can also combine a number of courses together
- IH Strategy Workshops 3 to 7 weeks’ Course
- IH Fast Track 1 to 2 week Course
- IELTS Mock Test and Analysis Workshops
- IELTS VIP 1-on-1 Tutorials
ACEIC IELTS preparation and coaching courses focus on teaching strategies of tackling the IELTS test in each component (speaking, listening, reading and writing). We also provide the core vocabulary for the IELTS test to fully prepare our students for the IELTS test. In addition, we have the IELTS core grammar sessions which is essential to know for the writing component of the IELTS test. All our practice questions are from real IELTS tests or most recent well-known official IELTS preparation books.
What is most popular with our students is our IELTS Mock Test & Analysis Workshops. Most students find that they often make the same sorts of mistakes again and again the IELTS tests which can be avoided with a bit of caution. In addition, the mock test analysis and feedback sessions give students insight of how they should apply the strategies they have learned in real exams.
Online IELTS Courses (Distant Learning Modules)
In order to help people from all over the world who are not able to come to Perth, Western Australia to enjoy our excellent IELTS training courses in one of our classrooms with our excellent teachers, we have developed various online IELTS courses. You can choose some of the modules or complete courses depending on your current English and IELTS levels.
With our online course options, you willl be able to study at home at any time no matter where you are in the world. Components of our Online IELTS Courses include:
- Watching vedios of each unit (exactly like sitting in one of our classrooms)
- Completing practice and exercises attached to that unit
- Receiving feedback and comments about your homework from your tutor
- Attending 1-on-1 online tutorials with your tutor on Skype for further instructions and discussions about this unit
- Completing further practice and exercise
Have a look at our YouTube IELTS preparation video tutorials:
- ACE Visas Australia IELTS Speaking Overview Preparation video
- ACE Visas Australia IELTS Speaking Part One Preparation video
- ACE Visas Australia IELTS Listening Preparation video
- for more online IELTS preparation videos, please visit our YouTube Channel.
Click here to read our success stories of students
Please contact us now for enquiries and bookings
Click here to download our Application Form
Click here to go visit our ACE International College website