Students & Visitors

Student visas are for people seeking to study in Australia for more than 3 months, including studying English, going to schools, and receiving vocational or higher education and training in Australia. There are a number of visitor visas, such as various tourist or visitor visas, family sponsored visitor visas, working holiday visas, transit visas, medical treatment visas, and so on.

Leave a Reply